tirsdag den 3. maj 2011

Pink and black lace nail tutorial





I recently discovered the fun of nail designs and after watching about a million nail tutorials on Youtube I decided to try out some designs of my own.
Here's a really fun look, I did it with hot pink and a silver black, but you can do the design with about any colours you like. For example, white and pastel pink would look cute for summer. You get the idea! I didn't take pictures of the steps which I should have done, but I will try to explain it as simply as possible.

Here's what you need: A good base coat, hot pink and black nail polish, a good top coat (I use OPI base and topcoat) and a toothpick!

Let's get started:
Paint your nails with the base coat and let dry, then the pink, let dry. Paint the tip of your nails in the black colour and let dry.
Take your black nail polish and put a few drops on a piece of paper og plastic. Dip your toothpick in it and start drawing the small arches along the black tip, so it resembles lace. If your toothpick is very pointy, you kan clip off the very end of it. Finish off with small dots underneath the lacedesign. Let dry and apply your top coat. Voila! Your'e done! :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar